Hope everyone is enjoying the new year. The first Market Day of 2013 is quickly approaching. January’s Market Day profits will benefit the Olas Club. The first 2013 Market Day pick up will be Thursday, January 10th at 5:00 pm. You must place your order by: Monday, January 7th at 11:00 pm CST. Pick up time is 5:00-5:45 pm in Commons.
January’s New Products:
- Whole Grain Sweet Pea Blend - 7 whole-grains with peas, onions & quinoa.
- Pretzel Dogs - All-beef hot dog wrapped in soft pretzel bread.
- Zucchini Munchtables - Baked zucchini slices with light crouton coating.
- Mediterranean Tilapia - Tilapia with garlic, tomato & onions. 130 cal.
- FREE Eat Well Guide with any purchase
- NEWFIVE offer for families who have not ordered yet or may be new to the organization - $5 off $25 online purchase for new customers only.
Click on the following website to access Market Day to place your order: http://www.marketday.com/. Our School is listed as Community High School Activities - Account #6816.
Thank you for your continued support of Market Day and West Chicago High School student clubs and organizations.
The author does not allow comments to this entry