Community High School District 94 is in immediate need of a Program Assistant to assist students with a variety of special needs in regular and special education classrooms.
- Paraprofessional Letter of Approval and High Qualified Status required (if you are unfamiliar with this, please check the following website for more information: http://isbe.net/certification/html/paraprofessional_applying.htm)
- Must have experience working with students/youth
- Must possess an academic background in mathematics, science, reading, and/or writing
- Must be able to work with other staff in a team-oriented manner to best serve the needs of the students
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a variety of settings within the Special Education Department
- Must be organized and possess good recording keeping skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Application deadline: Position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy and practice of District 94 to decide all matters of employment solely on the basis of the applicant's ability to perform the essential functions of the position. The Board of Education of Community High School District 94 will comply with all state and federal statutes, laws, rules, and regulations which prohibit discrimination in the employment of personnel or in the provision of programs, services, activities, or benefits, on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental handicap, unfavorable discharge from the military service or any other unlawful basis.
The author does not allow comments to this entry